This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website under the domain www.Agendahouse.com ("Website") and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this Website. Using this Website indicates that you accept these terms without modification regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us as a member and constitutes you being a party to this Agreement. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this Website.
Once you have completed your online registration procedure, your membership has been activated and you have entered into a legally binding contract for the provision of the Agendahouse.com service (the "Service").
Eligibility and Registration
As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password and you will be responsible for all activities occurring under your username and for keeping your password secure. We may refuse to grant you a username that impersonates someone else, is or may be protected by trademark or proprietary rights law, or is vulgar, offensive or otherwise inappropriate, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
Member Conduct and Appropriate Content
The Agendahouse.COM Service is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the Agendahouse.com Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data from your country of residence. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links and other content ('Materials') that you submit, post, and display on the Agendahouse.com Service.
1. Eligibility. You must be eighteen or over to register as a member of Agendahouse.com or use the Website. Membership of the Service is invalid where it has been prohibited. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. Registration and Scope of Service. Your membership to Agendahouse.com is free. As a member you will have the ability to participate in all of the features and services available within the Service.
3. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, effective upon receipt by us of your written or email notice of termination. We may immediately terminate your membership and your access to the Service at any time because you have breached this Agreement and will send you notice of termination at the email address you provide in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provide to us.
4. Non Commercial Use by Members. The Website is for the personal use of individual members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become members and should not use the Service or the Website for any purpose other than as published. Illegal and/or unauthorised uses of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
5. Proprietary Rights in Content on Agendahouse.com.
Agendahouse.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service, including all contents in video, audio, pictures, designs, et al published on the website/service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other intellectual property and proprietary information of Agendahouse.com, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, reproduce, license, create derivative works from, transfer display, or sell or re-sell any such intellectual property or proprietary information.
6. Content Posted on the Site and Prohibited Content.
a. The information that you supply to Agendahouse.com and post on the Website must be accurate and conform to reality.
c. Agendahouse.com may review and delete any content, messages, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in the reasonable judgment of Agendahouse.com violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of members.
d. You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish, submit post or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service, or transmit to other members via the Service. You represent and warrant that at any time of posting the Content is (a) accurate, (b) not in breach of this Agreement, and (c) not harmful to any person in any way.
e. By posting Content to Agendahouse.com, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Agendahouse.com an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide licence to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorise sub-licences of the foregoing.
f. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website. Agendahouse.com reserves the right to amend this list at any times and to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators. It includes Content that:
is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
constitutes a profile or photographs of any third person used without their permission.
harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or promotes conduct, or that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
g. You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct.
i. You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service or to attend parties or other social functions or networking for commercial purposes. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other members.
Although Agendahouse.com cannot monitor the conduct of its members off the Website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our members from such advertising or solicitation, Agendahouse.com reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a member may send to other members in any 24-hour period to a number which Agendahouse.com deems appropriate in its reasonable discretion.
7. Prohibited Activities. Agendahouse.com reserves the right to investigate and terminate your membership if you have misused the Service, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate or whose conduct is unlawful or illegal. The following is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the Service:
You will not impersonate any person or entity.
You will not "stalk" or otherwise harass any person.
You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Agendahouse.com without our specific prior written consent.
You will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service.
You will not interfere with or disrupt the Services or the site or the servers or networks connected to the Services or the site.
You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Service.
You will not "frame" or "mirror" any part of the Service or the Website, without Agendahouse.com prior written authorisation. You also shall not use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to Agendahouse.com or the Service or the site in order to direct any person to any other web site for any purpose.
You will not transmit or post any material which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party in the UK or any other country in the world.
Except and only to the extent permitted under applicable law, you will not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service or the Website or any software used on or for the Service or cause others to do so.
8. Account Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that you designate during the registration process with the Service, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Agendahouse.com of any unauthorised use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Agendahouse.com will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. If you share your computer with others, you may wish to consider disabling your auto-sign in feature if you have linked your Window's Live ID to your Agendahouse.com account.
9. Customer Service. Agendahouse.com provides assistance and guidance through its customer care representatives. When communicating with our customer care representatives, you may not to be abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexist, threatening, harassing or racially offensive. If we feel that your behaviour towards any of our customer care representatives or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your membership and you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. For g6eneral customer services enquiries, please contact Customer Care.
10. Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a signed statement by you, , that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Agendahouse.com’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: iAgendahouselegal@Agendahouse.com or the address listed below.
11. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Agendahouse.com Members. Agendahouse.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members.
13. Service Access. While Agendahouse.com endeavours to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we do not guarantee that it will be uninterrupted or error free.
Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance, or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
14. Disclaimers. The material at this Website is provided as is' without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Agendahouse.com provides you with this Website on the basis that Agendahouse.com excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website.
We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the Service by us, our partners or any member or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon such opinion, member profile, advice, statement or information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline of our members. Please use caution and common sense when using the Website and the Service. This legal notice and the foregoing disclaimers are without prejudice to any mandatory legal rights that cannot be excluded under applicable law including your statutory rights as a consumer. Please note that the term ‘members’ refers to members and counsellors
15. Limitation on Liability.
Agendahouse.com, and any of Agendahouse.com's group companies, will not be liable or responsible to you or any third person for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption of any type, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Service or this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website.
Subject to the foregoing, Agendahouse.com's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Agendahouse.com for the Service during the term of membership.
16. Modifications to this Agreement. We may alter or amend our terms and conditions upon giving reasonable notice in advance of such amendment taking effect. If upon receiving any notice, if you do not wish to continue with the Service, you may terminate the contract upon giving us notice, such notice to take effect upon the earlier of our receipt of your notice or the date upon which the amended terms and conditions would otherwise have taken effect. You will be deemed to have accepted any alteration and/or amendment if you continue to use the Service after the relevant period of notice has expired.
17. Ownership of rights. All materials on the Website are copyrighted and are protected under treaty provisions and world-wide copyright laws. All rights reserved. Agendahouse.com materials may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without Agendahouse.com's written permission. Except as expressly stated in the limited licence provisions in this Agreement, Agendahouse.com does not grant any express or implied right to you under any of its trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property or proprietary information.
18. Release. In the event that you have any claim or action against any other member arising from that member's use of our Website or the Service, you agree to pursue such claim or action independently of and without any demands from us, and you release us from all claims, liability and damages, arising from or in any way connected to the claim or action.
In the event that a claim or action is brought against us from your activities or use of the Website or the Service, including any breach by you of this Agreement or any charges or complaints made by other parties against you, you agree to pay, hold harmless and defend us in the claim or action. You also agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defence of any claim and allow us to assume the exclusive defence and control of the matter.
20. Severance. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely AgendaHouse’s the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect.
21. Assignment. Agendahouse.com. may, and you may not, assign, convey, subcontract or delegate rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
22. Relationship. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Agendahouse.com as a result of this agreement or use of this Website.
23. Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving the Website and/or the Service, by using the Website, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of England and Wales without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the courts of London, United Kingdom.
24. Other. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Website and further affirmed by becoming a member of the Service, contains the entire agreement between you and Agendahouse.com regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
CODE OF CONDUCT
If you do not agree with these terms as posted, you will not be allowed to use this service.
1. Conduct and Content
While using or accessing the Service--directly or indirectly--you agree to adopt a constructive tone and practice good etiquette and courtesy.
More importantly, you agree NOT to:
a. threaten, disrupt, inflame, intimidate, libel, stalk, defame, or defraud any individual, entity, or group on any basis including but not limited to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or disability or encourage anyone else to do so;
b. post, publish, or transmit any text, graphics, or material that is illegal or violates local and national laws or that contains, encourages, advocates, or expresses: obscenity, child pornography, the making or buying of illegal weapons or illegal drugs, hatred, bigotry, racism, vulgarity or gratuitous violence or use of weapons;
c. harm or exploit minors in any way including collecting personally identifiable information, including but not limited to name, email address, home address, phone number, or school;
d. invade privacy by attempting to collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, password, account information, credit card number, address, or other contact information;
e. modify or falsify the source of any content or information, impersonate another individual, Agendahouse representative, or moderator, or falsely state or misrepresent affiliation with a person or entity;
f. disrupt, harm or inappropriately access any computer, network, server or telecommunication system or violate related security or operational procedures, policies or regulations;
g. flood, overload, or mail bomb any mail service or transmit or transfer any harmful or disruptive viruses, worms, computer code, files, or programs;
h. infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights or violate contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider, proprietary, or confidential information);
i. encourage or instruct unauthorized copying or circumvention of copy protection or pirating of intellectual property or content including but not limited to software, music, text, photographs, illustrations, and movies;
j. access restricted, password-only, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
k. distribute or disseminate inappropriate, unauthorized or unsolicited advertising or promotional offers including, but not limited to, contests, sweepstakes, barter, junk mail, spam, chain letters, and pyramid schemes;
l. use Agendahouse messages or member profile content to obtain personally identifiable information, or to solicit or sell to any member inappropriately;
m. support or help any organization designated by the United States and the United Kingdom government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
n. create "trolling" posts (trolling is deliberately posting false or provocative information in order to elicit responses from people who would not respond if they knew the motivation behind the post); or
o. attempt (i) to access or search the Service with any engine, software, tool, agent, device, or mechanism other than the software or search agents provided by Agendahouse or other generally available third party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox); or (ii) to "frame," "mirror" or otherwise copy any portion of the Site without Agendahouse express written authorization.
p. include or create links or otherwise refer to external sites that violate these restrictions
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account made by you including the content of your transmissions through the Agendahouse.com Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree NOT to:
• Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Publish, distribute and/ or disseminate any harmful, obscene, indecent, unlawful, libellous, profane, defamatory, infringing, inappropriate, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material or information.
• Use other Members' personal data for purposes other than establishing contact that is reasonably expected to be welcomed by such other Members
• Submit Materials that are unlawful or promote or encourage illegal activity or that would violate the property rights of others.
• Submit Materials of any third party without such third party's prior written consent, or Materials that falsely express or imply that such Materials are sponsored or endorsed by Agendahouse.com.com
• Create a false or misleading identity of, including, but not limited to, a Agendahouse.com employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or to harvest or otherwise collect information about others.
• Transmit, email or post any material that contains in any form software viruses or such programs as including but not limited to, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
• Use the Agendahouse.com Service in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the website.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Agendahouse.com Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Agendahouse.com Service, through password mining or any other means.
• Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Agendahouse.com Service, or use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion or the Agendahouse.com.com Service.
• Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Agendahouse.com.com Service.
• Disseminate content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary right of any party or infringes any intellectual property law or any other applicable law.
• Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Agendahouse.com Service.
• Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', or any other form of such solicitation.
• Interfere with another Member's use and enjoyment of the Agendahouse.com Service.
• Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of Members, including usernames, from the Agendahouse.com.com website by electronic or other means.
2. Spam Is Prohibited
You will not use the Service to transmit, either directly or indirectly, or facilitate the transmission of any unsolicited bulk or commercial email ("Spam"). We may use filtering technology or other measures to stop incoming Spam. This filtering technology may block some email sent to you through the Service. This may happen even if the email does not violate the Service Agreement.
You will not post content: in inappropriate categories, with excessive frequency; in multiple categories or multiple cities; or with identical or substantially identical text or photography. You will not use unrelated words in content to skew search results.
3. Child Pornography
In no event will you post--or seek--images of children, whether nude, clothed or partially clothed, in association with sexuality, in any area of the Service. Agendahouse.com will attempt to remove any such postings and prohibits any postings or text containing or referring to child pornography, such as those containing the word "Lolita" or referring to nude photographs of "girls," "teens" or "children."
While we retain the right to cancel or suspend your Service at any time without cause or notice, we consider the following to be a reasonable basis for termination: suspected violations of the Code of Conduct, this Service Agreement, or other guidelines; extended periods of inactivity; fraudulent or illegal activities; age misrepresentation; or non-payment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Service.
The Information We Collect
When you register with Agendahouse, you provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, your email address, your telephone number, your address, your gender, schools attended and any other personal or preference information that you provide to us.
When you use Agendahouse, you may set up your personal profile, form relationships, send messages, perform searches and queries, form groups, set up events, add applications, and transmit information through various channels. We collect this information so that we can provide you the service and offer personalized features. In most cases, we retain it so that, for instance, you can return to view prior messages you have sent or easily see your friend list. When you update information, we usually keep a backup copy of the prior version for a reasonable period of time to enable reversion to the prior version of that information.
Any improper collection or misuse of information provided on Agendahouse is a violation of the Agendahouse Code of Conduct and should be reported to privacypolicy@Agendahouse.com
If you choose to use our invitation service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for information needed to send the invitation, such as your friend's email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email or instant message inviting him or her to visit the site. Agendahouse stores this information to send this one-time invitation, to register a friend connection if your invitation is accepted, and to track the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at info@Agendahouse.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
By using Agendahouse, you are consenting to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Use of Information Obtained by Agendahouse
When you register with Agendahouse, you create your own profile and privacy settings. Your profile information, as well as your name, email and photo, are displayed to people in the networks specified in your privacy settings to enable you to connect with people on Agendahouse. We may occasionally use your name and email address to send you notifications regarding new services offered by Agendahouse that we think you may find valuable.
Profile information is used by Agendahouse primarily to be presented back to and edited by you when you access the service and to be presented to others permitted to view that information by your privacy settings. In some cases where your privacy settings permit it (e.g., posting to your wall), other Agendahouse users may be able to supplement your profile.
Profile information you submit to Agendahouse will be available to users of Agendahouse who belong to at least one of the networks you allow to access the information through your privacy settings (e.g., school, geography, friends of friends). Your name, network names, and profile picture thumbnail will be available in search results across the Agendahouse network and those limited pieces of information may be made available to third party search engines. This is primarily so your friends can find you and send a friend request. People who see your name in searches, however, will not be able to access your profile information unless they have a relationship to you (friend, friend of friend, member of your networks, etc.) that allows such access based on your privacy settings.
Agendahouse may send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the service. For instance, if a friend sends you a new message or poke, or someone posts on your wall, you may receive an email alerting you to that fact.
Generally, you may opt out of such emails from the Notifications page, though Agendahouse reserves the right to send you notice about your account even if you opt out of all voluntary email notifications.
Agendahouse may use information in your profile without identifying you as an individual to third parties. We do this for purposes such as aggregating how many people in a network like a band or movie and personalizing advertisements and promotions so that we can provide you Agendahouse. We believe this benefits you. You can know more about the world around you and, where there are advertisements, they're more likely to be interesting to you. For example, if you put a favorite movie in your profile, we might serve you an advertisement highlighting a screening of a similar one in your town. But we don't tell the movie company who you are.
We may use information about you that we collect from other sources, including but not limited to newspapers and Internet sources such as blogs, instant messaging services, Agendahouse Platform developers and other users of Agendahouse, to supplement your profile. Where such information is used, we generally allow you to specify in your privacy settings that you do not want this to be done or to take other actions that limit the connection of this information to your profile (e.g., removing photo tag links).
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
Agendahouse is about personal counseling and sharing information with others — friends and people in your networks — while providing you with privacy settings that restrict other users from accessing your information. We allow you to choose the information you provide to friends and networks through Agendahouse. Our network architecture and your privacy settings allow you to make informed choices about who has access to your information. We do not provide contact information to third party marketers without your permission. We share your information with third parties only in limited circumstances where we believe such sharing is 1) reasonably necessary to offer the service, 2) legally required or, 3) permitted by you. For example:
• Your News Feed and Mini-Feed may aggregate the information you provide and make it available to your friends and network members according to your privacy settings. You may set your preferences for your News Feed and Mini-Feed on your Privacy page.
• Unlike most sites on the Web, Agendahouse limits access to site information by third party search engine "crawlers" (e.g. Google, Yahoo, MSN, and Ask). Agendahouse takes action to block access by these engines to personal information beyond your name, profile picture, and limited aggregated data about your profile (e.g. number of wall postings).
• We may provide information to service providers to help us bring you the services we offer. Specifically, we may use third parties to facilitate our business, such as to host the service at a co-location facility for servers, to send out email updates about Agendahouse, to remove repetitive information from our user lists, to process payments for products or services, to offer an online job application process, or to provide search results or links (including sponsored links). In connection with these offerings and business operations, our service providers may have access to your personal information for use for a limited time in connection with these business activities. Where we utilize third parties for the processing of any personal information, we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections limiting the use of that information to the Agendahouse-specified purposes.
• We occasionally provide demonstration accounts that allow non-users a glimpse into the Agendahouse world. Such accounts have only limited capabilities (e.g., messaging is disabled) and passwords are changed regularly to limit possible misuse.
• We may be required to disclose user information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. We do not reveal information until we have a good faith belief that an information request by law enforcement or private litigants meets applicable legal standards. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the Agendahouse service or using the Agendahouse name, or to prevent imminent bodily harm. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies.
• We let you choose to share information with marketers or electronic commerce providers through sponsored groups or other on-site offers.
• We may offer stores or provide services jointly with other companies on Agendahouse. You can tell when another company is involved in any store or service provided on Agendahouse, and we may share customer information with that company in connection with your use of that store or service.
When you use Agendahouse, certain information you post or share with third parties (e.g., a friend or someone in your network), such as personal information, comments, messages, photos, videos, Marketplace listings or other information, may be shared with other users in accordance with the privacy settings you select. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information in your profile or when posting comments, messages, photos, videos, Marketplace listings or other items, this information may become publicly available.
Third Party Advertising
Changing or Removing Information
Access and control over most personal information on Agendahouse is readily available through the profile editing tools. Agendahouse users may modify or delete any of their profile information at any time by logging into their account. Information will be updated immediately. Individuals who wish to deactivate their Agendahouse account may do so on the My Account page. Removed information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time but will not be generally available to members of Agendahouse.
Where you make use of the communication features of the service to share information with other individuals on Agendahouse, however, (e.g., sending a personal message to another Agendahouse user) you generally cannot remove such communications.
Agendahouse takes appropriate precautions to protect our users' information. Your account information is located on a secured server behind a firewall. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number or your password), we encrypt that information. Because email and instant messaging are not recognized as secure communications, we request that you not send private information to us by email or instant messaging services. If you have any questions about the security of Agendahouse Web Site, please contact us at privacy@Agendahouse.com
If you are unsure as to your rights in respect of your copyright material, or whether there has been an infringement of your rights, we suggest that you take legal advice before sending a Notice to Agendahouse.com. This 'notice and takedown' process is regulated by statute. There may be negative consequences if you falsely allege copyright infringement or send a Notice to Agendahouse.com in bad faith.
If you believe that any material that you have uploaded on to the Agendahouse.com website has been removed in error, or that the content in question does not infringe the copyright of any third party, you may file a counter-notice (' Counter-Notice') with us, by sending a written communication which should include the following information, in the same order as is set out in (i) to (iv) below:
(I) specific details of the material that has been removed or to which Agendahouse.com has disabled access and the accompanying location of such material;
(II) your name, address, telephone number, email address and a statement that you will accept service from the person (or an authorized representative of such person) who provided Agendahouse.com with the complaint in question;
(III) a statement by you that you believe (acting in good faith) that the material identified above was removed as a result of a mistake or incorrect identification of the material to be removed and (iv) an electronic or physical copy of your signature (which may be a scanned copy).
Information we collect about you
In General. We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and email address and other information that does identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
• Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information such as your hometown, your gender or your username.
• Information about others. We may also collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us, such as their name, address and email address. If you use our website to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) a product as a gift, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient in order to process those requests or facilitate future activities.
• Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
• Cookies. When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website.
• Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or promotional or other e-mail messages or to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
• Information collected by third-parties. We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on our site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies (www.networkadvertising.org).
How we use the information we collect
In General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
• deliver the products and services that you have requested;
• manage your account and provide you with customer support;
• perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
• communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our sister IAC companies or other third parties;
• develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
• verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
• enforce our terms and conditions;
• manage our business and
• Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Financial information. We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases made on our website, enrol you in the discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
Job applicants. If your personal information is submitted through our website when applying for a position with our company, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time, but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions. This information, which may include your name and contact information, prior education and experience, and other information you provided to us, may be shared with our affiliate partner companies for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for the particular position or other available positions, as well as with third-party service providers retained by us to collect, maintain and analyze candidate submissions for job postings.
With whom we share your information. We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our web site or while using our services.
Personal information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
• Authorized service providers: We may share your personal information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our website. We may also share your name, contact information and credit card information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
• Business partners: When you make purchases or engage in promotions offered through our website or our services, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant's offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant. We will always provide you with the opportunity not to share information with these businesses.
• Direct mail partners. From time to time we may share our postal mailing list with selected providers of goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive mailings from these providers, you can notify us at any time by opting out at the time you register for our site, or at any time thereafter by visiting the “Account Settings” page for your account.
• Other Situations. We also may disclose your information, including personal information:
• In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
• When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
• In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and non-personal information. We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties and our affiliates to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our websites and on websites of third parties. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our website and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
How you can access your information
Your choices about collection and use of your information
• You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of ou